10 reasons businesses choose MATRIX for SAP-Coupa Integration
MATRIX is the preferred solution for integrating SAP and Coupa.
This unique, complete solution comprises:
- an Integration Platform
- comprehensive out-of-the-box SAP to Coupa integration
- the services of Mandant SAP integration experts to support and maintain your integration
- subscription pricing covering use of the integration plus support and maintenance 24×7
- bespoke integration work where required
As a result, there are 10 compelling reasons why businesses using both SAP and Coupa should review MATRIX as their integration platform of choice.
- The MATRIX Coupa SAP integration is proven
- Reduced time to value – with out-of-the-box integration sorted, Coupa customers reap the rewards of their investment in Coupa in a shorter timeframe
- Cost effective subscription model – lower cost than other integration methods
- One-stop shop for integration – an integration platform with support & maintenance services plus SAP integration expertise all under one roof provides exceptional service levels for business-critical integrations
- Choice of integration levels to suit the business need
- MATRIX was developed by SAP experts, Mandant who have a broad and deep technical knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP integration methods, utilising standard technologies and forward compatibility
- Option of other out-of-the-box integration solutions from the same company*
- MATRIX supports both on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- MATRIX offer services to develop integration to on-premise or remote legacy systems using the same MATRIX platform
- A complete EDI solution is also available as standard
* Other MATRIX integrations include SAP HMRC reporting (MTD), SAP to Salesforce, SAP to SuccessFactors, SAP to Workday, SAP to Concur, Coupa to Oracle, Coupa to CDK Autoline.