Forward thinking companies who want go beyond the functional scope of their core ERP system and take advantage of cloud-based applications such as Coupa, face some typical integration challenges:
- What integration technology should we use?
- Can we build and support it in-house or should we outsource it?
- What are the lifetime costs including build, hosting, maintenance and support?
- How long will it take before we can go live?
- Who will maintain our integrations when SAP or Coupa update their software?
- How do we uncover any hidden costs right from the start?
IT directors have a seat at the board table because of their important role in delivering business performance improvements and competitive edge.
Their goal is to demonstrate that a progressive approach to adopting new services whilst reducing IT costs.
The modern IT department concern themselves with two main questions:
“What is the ROI?” and
“How will this integrate with our core business systems and processes?”
By definition, integration is still more often thought about as a “bespoke” project rather than another off-the-shelf solution purchase. With the many integration platforms on the market, never has there been a whole solution which offers organisations the complete solution.
Coupa recommends MATRIX to provide out-of-the box integration between Coupa and SAP
The MATRIX Cloud Platform is pre-configured for Coupa – so minimal configuration is required
Simply plug-in and go…
Every organisation’s IT department we talk to, discover that an in-house solution could not compete with MATRIX integration solution: value for money, expertise, global support and peace-of-mind shine through and make the decision an easy one to make.
Find out more..